Tuesday 8 January 2013

Happy New Year

I always enjoy the Christmas and New Year break, and return to work full of good intentions.  However, like many, I have to work quite hard to ensure those intentions are translated into reality.  All of us will have our own strategies for that: for me what works best is often recruiting an external conscience to hold me to my resolutions, so I am lucky to have an excellent coach and coaching supervisor in Ann Bowen-Jones.

This year looks to be an exciting one: in addition to current work under my own brand with a number of universities and commercial clients, there are several collaborative projects in the pipeline which, if they materialise, will be very interesting indeed.

And I really must get that book finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment